ARMSTRONG PROPERTIES will save you money and time, make sure you see all your options as soon as they become available, and do our best to get you what you want in the time you want.
- We represent You and NOT the Seller. Having Armstrong Properties team as Your Buyer’s Agent–representing You–does not cost you anything.
- The Armstrong Properties Team does all the leg work, saving you time, effort and money.
- We will show you EVERY house that is on the market, regardless of what company has the listing.
- We will connect you with an effective Mortgage Broker who understands your objectives and who can select the best loan program for your needs and circumstances.
- We will work diligently to learn the characteristics of a home which meet your requirements and desires (e.g., location, number of bedrooms and baths, types of homes you like and dislike, lot size and type, transportation access, etc.)
- We will provide you with listing information on properties that match the desired characteristics, and visit potential properties for you.
- We will provide you with a market analysis with a 12 month sales history of the area desired and suggest purchase and negotiation strategies for you.
- We will prepare the contract offer and will negotiate aggressively for your contract terms.
- We will aid You in finding a home inspector, insurance coverage, settlement attorney and generally assist, inform, and advise you regarding all aspects of the real estate transaction.
More and more buyers are getting their own agent to help them find a house, negotiate the best deal, and close with the least amount of hassle. A good Buyer’s Agent works diligently to research all the facts on the house and work to the benefit of the Buyer.